3.10.2007

time flies

We've been here almost two weeks, now.

I just had a neat chat with Aunt Velora, and she made some profound remarks. She said, 'To go from taking the horse and buggy to man-on-the-moon and the ipod generation, it's the biggest transition mankind has ever had to make and for those of us that have lived through the whole thing, it's a lot of transition.'

I had my big interview yesterday. I think it went well and I really hope they make me an offer. I should hear back within a week or two. The job sounds really fun and dynamic and the commute would not be as bad as I thought.

I decided to buckle down and take advantage of this period of unemployment to try to get a breakthrough on my actuary exam studies so that I can see the mark of improvement necessary to get success in May.

No comments: