12.05.2005

From the Beginning

Everything always works out in the end. That's something to keep in mind.

I had a tooth extracted this morning, so I've been hopped up on narcotics, feeling weird and icky all day, and trying desperately and unsuccessfully to take care of very important details that I thought HAD to be done today: the rental equipment (without a final RSVP count,) my last chapter work for one of my math classes (advice: don't attempt complex mathematics while hopped up on narcotics,) and two research papers (note: you can proof read while hopped up on narcotics, that's not impossible.)

As it turns out, the rental people gave me until tomorrow. The math teacher mysteriously extended our due date to Wednesday. The only thing I had to accomplish today was the only thing I could handle, and the papers are looking pretty good.

Because everything always works out in the end.

No comments: