12.13.2005

3

I am too busy to even post how busy I am.

I took my last final today, so the semester is finally over for me and I can move on to things I actually care about.

It's 5 hours passed my bedtime, so I'm obviously making the most of the fact that I don't have to do any higher level thinking when I wake up.

I rented the VIP clubhouse at our apartment for Thursday from 3 pm-midnight so we have a bigger venue to continue our set up party when the set up part is over. They have a big screen, big couches around a table that should be good for games, a kitchen, and a private patio with a pool. We don't have to use it, but it's there for us if we want to.

Ben would really like to go see a hockey game. Wayne Gretzky coaches our team and there is a homegame on Thursday night at 7. It would be great if someone else wants to go to, since he can't drive himself. Let me know if your a fan and this sounds fun to you.

Beyond that, I'm going to go wash my face, brush my teeth and drop into one of the deepest and shortest sleeps of my life.

But first, I want to give a big shout out to all my slaves. You know who you are. Thank you.

No comments: