3.26.2006

Stuff I Like

I think this baby is super pretty.















Chalula Hot Sauce.

The new Harvest Grain DiGiorno Pizza.

EarthBound Farms' Organic Herb Salad - I eat this for lunch literally every day. I fix it up a little differently to switch things up sometimes, but my favorite is with Kraft Caesar Parmesan Vinigrette and Feta Cheese.

Engaging people with different ideas in stimulating, not-always-agreeing conversation / seeing things through different perspectives.

Thinking outside my comfort zone.

Not following my heart. (It's not a reliable source. I like my head better -- once in a while it agrees with my heart but not always.)

Playing with children.

Writing on a blank piece of paper - especially if it is pretty paper.

Family.

1 comment:

Dinisaur.Rawr said...

i love some of those stuff also. And the baby is very cute!