1.01.2006

Happy New Year!

Time is really flying. It feels like last week that Scott was explaining that the big Chandler Christmas tree is made out of silver spray painted sage brushes, but it was last year. I guess a lot has happened this year to help the illusion of time passing quickly.

My New Years resolutions are the same every year. Go to the gym regularly, eat raw foods more often, floss more often, pick up after myself everyday, go somewhere exciting, and do my best in school. This year I get to add "graduate with disctinction," "pass actuary exam 1," and "find a real job."

I had this wonderful memory of my dad at Christmas one year. We were driving up North in his big truck and we were singing in duet acapella harmony "Silver Bells." I thought our voices blended very nicely. Sometimes I miss having someone around to harmonize with. Eva and I always do a few favorites when she visits. It has a calming effect. We should record them. I'll put them on my CD when/if I ever get around to recording anything. I lost all my songs in the fire. I have to write new ones.

I got our pictures printed today. Man, they turned out really, really good. The detail does not show up on the computer the way it comes out on print. There are some really nice ones. Mark posted a few more on his blog. I think he's putting a few every day.

No comments: