5.05.2007

mister, got any change?

“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”

~Andy Warhol

****************************************************************************

This city is tough and the stakes are high. We're starting out with big hopes and taking big risks. It is very scary, but we're here and we're doing it. Right now, we are sort of asking ourselfs why, but that's another matter... and so it is what it is.

I got to have dinner with Dale and family from Utah last night. What a pleasant surprise to have them nearby. It makes me wish we were close enough to do that sort of thing all the time. One of the few things I really get homesick for is family dinner.

Off tomorrow to Seattle. First business trip ever. I'd be excited, but I can't take The Man, so walking around the city by myself doesn't hold the same allure as it would if we could afford to fly him up with me. I think I only like to travel because we have so much fun together. I guess I'll find out tomorrow if it is fun to do by yourself. (I guess if I found a cool scrapbooking store...)

No comments: