4.03.2006

A Faire Tyme

Stephanie, Jennifer and I went to the Rennaisance Festival on the last day that it is here in Phoenix before it moves on to Texas. We spent the better part of a warm day, got some good sunburns and enjoyed some interesting activities. We watched a comic skeleton ventrilliquist named "Ded Bob" or Muerto Roberto to the ladies. There were some good Morse Dancers and Bagpiper/Drummer people. I was impressed with how many kilted guys and Fairies I saw. (I did not inspect the kilts, so I don't know the answer to that question you are thinking, but I did see a couple of kilt inspectors. I forgot to ask them.)
This is Jean. She's from Africa and she let me and Stephanie have a ride for three bucks each.

This is evidence that the Queen was flirting with some dude in her court. We looked all over the village for the King to show him the photographic evidence. But, when we finally saw him at the joust, he was getting ready to duel and was declaring war on France and he looked pretty upset already, so we just let it go.
I rented a costume. Note: I am not a wench.

1 comment:

Dinisaur.Rawr said...

that was fun but the dead bob show was so stupid