11.12.2008

cool, huh?



I am getting closer to recovering both at home & at work to having the exam season come to a peak. I just had a chance to see the pictures from the AIDS Walk (which was really amazing by the way...)


These cheerleaders were encouraging people to be. agressive. be. be. agressive. in raising money for AIDS.



This is my co-worker, sometimes car-pool buddy, and AIDS Team Member, Monish.

I was too busy to post about the event, but it is really something to see 30,000 people on one street.
This is me at the finish line. Proof that I made all 10 miles. Mark thought this looked like a chemo surviving guy, so I had to clear that mystery up.


Evan came to town for a day and we had a really good time catching up. We really don't get to see enough of each other considering our great relationship and how much fun we have together. We can just talk for hours and we get each other's humor- which is really worth a lot.


A low flying alien magnet went over our house and killed all of our electronics on Sunday. We had set aside time to order pizza and watch a movie on Monday... and then our DVD player died - and our computer monitor... so there was no surface of moving images to stare at... we did what any recovering Mormon would do. Played board games. I know, I know. Family Night. Old Skool. We played "Worst Case Scenario" where you guess what the proper survival technique is for different situations. We got three situations in a row where the correct answer required you first to take off your pants. We were laughing so hard that Mark actually fell off the couch.

No comments: