11.20.2005

The Emperor's New Clothes

This is my funny story of the day.

It is getting a little cooler and Mark is working outside, so he asked me if we had an appropriately manly scarf he could wear to work. (He didn't think my eyelash multi-colored tassly one was appropriate.)

I checked a few places and remembered this big box in the closet marked "seasonal clothes."

It had a garbage bag full of coats on top. Underneath... all my favorite cute clothes that I haven't been able to find since we moved (a year ago) that I thought were lost forever. We're talking a major landslide of really, really cute (and not inexpensive) clothes, including my souvenir shirt from Holland and some tan "tilt" cords. It's like finding something you thought you'd never see again. In fact, it's exactly like that.

Mark never got his scarf. And there was nothing in the magical box for him.

No comments: