6.24.2005

Wedding Planning

I don't want to clog my blog with wedding planning, but I do want to share it with you if you are interested, so I have created a wedding site.

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/MonaChristensen&MarkMcCowen

You may RSVP online there, find information, and follow along on the planning if you like. I'm ordering my dress today, so it's starting to get exciting. I tried it on yesterday and it was an easy choice.

On a different note, I'm on administrative suspension from work because I accidentally let my certification expire, so I am temporarily doing a day schedule and have lots of free time. I could be off for 4 weeks. DJ's friend has agreed to take me to Utah for the family camp, so I will get a little vacation out of the deal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mona, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on wedding cakes, I ended up on your page. Your Wedding Planning shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about wedding cakes.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Mona, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on wedding planning I ended up on your page. Obviously Wedding Planning is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding planning. Should the need ever arise where you need information on wedding planning then drop by for a look.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Mona, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on wedding dresses I ended up on your page. Obviously Wedding Planning is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding dresses. Should the need ever arise where you need information on wedding dresses then drop by for a look.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Mona, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on wedding favors I ended up on your page. Obviously Wedding Planning is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding favors. Should the need ever arise where you need information on wedding favors then drop by for a look.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mona, you have a nice blog. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on wedding dresses when I found your page. Your site is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on wedding dresses then drop by the site above and check it out.