4.04.2005

I Can't Believe It

My mind is consummed with love and concern for Ben, a step-brother, who was in a car crash this week that killed his wife and left him hanging to life by a thread. His future is so delicate and full of painful transitions.

My house was broken into and sacked by a moron who broke everything he tried to steal because he was so high. He's in jail today. I had just spring cleaned the house, too.

On a lighter note, we went to Organ Stop Pizza - saw a fantastic show on the stage Wurlitzer Organ - pretty amazing.

My first attempts at running the hot/cold were thwarted. I tried to start out "something smells here, S - You should go looking for it." She replied, "My nose is stuffy and I can't smell a thing; I've been sick." Luckily Mark took over.

Now I feel a little sick so I'm going to bed while the boys go out to a movie.

No comments: